We are Proud to be a Part of the Sequim, WA Community and in order to keep our visitors, the animals, our staff and our community safe we have taken precautions at the farm.
Effective June 5, 2020 there will be NO OUTSIDE BREAD PERMITTED
. All bread being fed must be purchased onsite from Olympic Game Farm. No Exceptions
. Anyone attempting to sneak in or bring bread in or other food items will be asked to leave with no refunds. Wait times may be a little longer than usual, but we are looking forward to your visit!
There are additional changes being made for Phase 2 reopening. Here are some new precautions to keep everyone safe:
- Credit card ONLY at this time, no cash sales permitted.
- Due to the mandatory face coverings per Governor Inslee, the wait times will most likely increase in order to provide adequate breaks to avoid health problems with our patrons or employees. There will be long lines lasting up to 20 mins.
- Tickets will be available for purchase (credit card only) online coming soon.
- Gloves are recommended, but not required during your visit.
- All walking areas, gift shop, concessions and picnic areas are closed. DRIVING TOURS ONLY AT THIS TIME.
- We also ask that you please be patient with our staff as we adjust to our new safety protocols.