Welcome to Olympic Game Farm
VISITORS PLEASE NOTE:
IMPORTANT CHANGES & COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ZOO’S AND SIMILAR PLACES.
- NO OUTSIDE BREAD PERMITTED. ALL BREAD MUST BE PURCHASED ONSITE. NO EXECPTIONS.
- NO RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. WE OPERATE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. TICKETS SALES ARE ONSITE AT THE TICKET OFFICE UPON ARRIVAL (NO ONLINE TICKETS).
- DRIVE TOURS ONLY. OUR FREE WALKING AREAS (PETTING FARM, FRESHWATER AQUARIUM, REPTILE HOUSE ,STUDIO BARN AND OBSERVATION TOWER) WILL REMAIN CLOSED THIS YEAR (2021) AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE DURING COVID-19.
- EXPECT LONGER WAIT TIMES, PRIMARILY ON WEEKENDS. TIMES CAN RANGE FROM 15 MINUTES TO 45 MINUTE WAITS.
- PLAN TO ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 45 MINS BEFORE OUR CLOSING TIMES. TO ENSURE ENTRY, AND TIME TO FULLY ENJOY THE PARK.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH OUR STAFF DURING THIS TIME AS WE ADJUST TO THE NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
INFORMATION FOR ALL OF OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
We are dedicated to the welfare and well-being of all animals, and we ensure that they are receiving the highest standard of care while they are with us. You also have the ability to feed them, right from your vehicle. Experience wildlife at your own pace!
Whole wheat bread is available onsite for $3.00 per loaf.
On busier days, Bread sales may have a limit per car per day. No outside bread allowed.
Know Before You Go
Are pets allowed in our vehicle while driving?
Yes, pets are allowed as long as they are kept inside an enclosed vehicle and unable to escape your vehicle. All pets must be on a leash when outside the vehicle in permitted areas.
Are we allowed to bring our own bread?
Effective June 5, 2020 there will be NO OUTSIDE BREAD PERMITTED. All bread being fed must be purchased onsite from Olympic Game Farm. No Exceptions. Anyone attempting to sneak in or bring bread in or other food items will be asked to leave with no refunds.
What other types of feed is given to the animals besides bread?
Each animal has a well-balanced diet based on nutritional needs as determined by a veterinary care plan. Animals are fed meat, poultry, fish, nuts, berries, vegetables, fruits, roots, vitamins, minerals, hay, and grain as appropriate based on their species and dietary requirements. These items are fed daily during business hours and after closing. *All outside food donations will be inspected prior to feeding out by OGF personnel
Do the animals come out in all types of weather?
Yes! The animals are accustomed to our Pacific northwest weather and many will come out to visit in the rain. All of the animals have access to weather shelters and privacy areas at all times.
Where do the animals at the Olympic Game Farm come from?
Several of the animals are either rehomed, come as overflow from other licensed facilities, or have been received from other properly licensed individuals.
What kinds of animals will we see during the tour?
We can never guarantee which animals will approach the bus on any given day, however on the driving portion of the tour you will pass llamas, Tibetan yaks, zebras, Kodiak bears, Roosevelt elk, Sika deer and American bison. At the petting zoo there are goats, and in the reptile room there are snakes and other reptiles to visit.