Visit the Farm
If your family loves animals, come to Olympic Game Farm in Sequim, WA. At our farm, you can experience wildlife in a unique and exciting way. Enjoy our drive tour year round and watch as animals flock to your vehicle! Or, during the summer, enjoy walking tours of our other facilities. Whether you are a tourist or a native to the area, your whole family is sure to want to spend the whole day on our historic farm !
Wildlife Tours That the Whole Family Will Love!
Game Farm Drive Tour
Embark on our self-guided Drive Tour, which consists of 84 acres of terrain filled with wildlife…our animals are not hesitant to come up right up to your car for a slice of bread! This tour takes about one hour. Your admission allows you all-day access to this tour, so take your time and drive around a few times!
During this tour, you will see:
• American Bison
• American Black Bear
• Roosevelt Elk
• Black-tailed Prairie dog
• Domestic Yak
•European Fallow Deer
• Siberian Tiger
• African Lion
• Mountain Lion
• Canadian Lynx
• Timberwolf Mix
• European Brown Bear
• Sika Deer
• Spotted Follow Deer
Please follow the rules below to keep yourself and your family safe during the drive tour:
1. Stay completely inside the vehicle at all times.
2. Only side windows are allowed to be open. All doors, sunroofs, slider doors, and rear hatches must stay closed at all times while on the tour. No open vehicles, motorcycles or bicycles are allowed, and all Jeeps, Broncos, convertibles, etc. must have the top and/or sides all the way on.
3. Do not feed the animals anything other than wheat bread at any time, NO EXCEPTIONS. Do not feed any of the animals in the petting farm or predator area.
4. Do not stop your vehicle in the elk or bison fields, as they may become aggressive and cause damage to your vehicle and the vehicles behind you. Do not feed them at the field entrance; move far into the field before feeding. Move your vehicle at a slow pace.
5. Watch your fingers and mirrors when feeding the zebra and horses, as they may bite.
6. Please drive slowly and carefully at all times. The maximum speed on premises is 10 mph.
FREE SEASONAL WALK AREA
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day enjoy our petting farm, freshwater aquarium, duck pond, pheasant aviaries, and photo op areas. This area is FREE. Donations are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Donation boxes are located at entrance gates & gift shop.
This area is open FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS ONLY. Hours Fridays and Sundays are from 10a.m.- 3p.m. Hours SATURDAYS ONLY are from 10a.m. – 4p.m. Last entry is 15 minutes prior to walking area closing time.
NO FOOD, SMOKING OR PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE WALKING TOUR AREAS.
Gift Shop & Concessions
At our gift shop, open year-round you can purchase a variety of items, including souvenirs, peacock items and unique animal themed trinkets.
We offer concessions with Boobadoos Kitchen during the summer, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Menu and pricing can be found on their facebook page.